Not only is it essential to comply with various regulations, but there are also environmental and ethical considerations, different tank types to consider, safety, ease of handling, staff training, ongoing maintenance and of course the overall level of service provided.
Here are 9 questions you might consider asking Service Providers to help you filter out the best provider for you.
- Are they full licensed i.e. do they comply with licensing laws?
- Are they accredited for Quality (ISO90001), the Environment (ISO14001) and Health & Safety (AS4801)?
- How much Used Cooking Oil collected is upcycled?
- Is adequate training provided to ensure the safety of your staff?
- Can they provide the right type of tank for your business? ie size? quality? mobility? Heating element (if required)? durability?
- Are tanks managed free of charge?
- Do they have International Sustainability & Carbon Certification (ISCC)?
- Do they provide great service? What happens in the event of an emergency?
- Are rebates offered?
At Auscol, we tick these boxes and would be only too happy to discuss your UCO requirements with you. Call 1800 629 476 for an obligation free discussion.